• V

VivianOct 16, 2016 at 9:12 PM

You THOUGHT you knew what you were saying. I guess authentic Vietnamese food isn’t your thing. You can go back to that crappy overpriced Chinese takeout if you’d prefer. I think that it would be a lot more fair of you to bring in more people and interview them, because this is not an overall opinion, it’s only yours. The pho is amazing, and the fish sauce is great. I wanted to go to this University but… anyways I have always had amazing! Me and my friends walk over here sometimes and use our allowance to buy a freshly prepare meal that we could never finish. I hope you come back to Pho Viet and get the real dish on how great they are

Reply
  • C

claudiaFeb 22, 2015 at 3:32 PM

I have to disagree. I love this place. Everything isnt for everyone. Good news is i form my own opinions based upon my own experiences. So i want some pho..

Reply
  • K

KATIEDec 28, 2014 at 9:23 AM

I have never tried Vietnamese food before, and this was amazing. I started out with a soup and when they say big bowl, its a big bowl. So look at the example of bowls before ordering. I will say try and stuff your face with the food because I personally don’t think the soup is good reheated; the noodles don’t keep up reheated. Well worth the price, and its quiet there.

Reply
  • D

DJOct 13, 2014 at 10:37 PM

Opening a new restaurant is no easy task Eddy, so I truly appreciate your patience and understanding while we continue to strive for perfection. Since your meal with us did fail to impress, I’m confident we can pair that with the friendly, attentive service you deserve.

I have already followed up with the wait staff in regards to understanding our food, and more importantly, to educate our customer, so that we’re always putting our best foot forward for the future. Thank you for bringing it to my attention, as we want you to always feel warmly welcomed.

Have you been back by since? Your feedback is always appreciated, although I apologize for just getting back to you now. I hope we’ll soon get the chance to show you a 5-star experience from start to finish.

Thanks again,

DJ

Reply
  • M

MarySep 15, 2014 at 11:58 PM

Tried this place out and i have to say, it’s pretty close to the restaurants in Arlington. Being 100% vietnamese, i think it’s fine. I don’t think $1 for a can of coke is overpriced but that’s just me.

Reply
Activate Search
New Vietnamese restaurant lacks flavor