Tag

Nathan Martinez

Brooke Scott, nursing freshman, and Lorenzo Paredes, biology freshman, play tag on the Quad Oct. 8, 2018. Photo by Nathan Martinez

UPB hosts tag at the Quad

October 11, 2018

To get students involved on campus, University Programming Board members hosted tag day at the Quad 5 p.m. Oct. 8.

Dallas Wabbington, English sophomore, said, “We put this together for fun and for people to reminisce with friends. Another reason is because it’s National Touch Tag Day.

Of the eight people who attended, winners won prizes for the most ribbons collected.

Jose Ramirez, marketing junior, placed first and won a Mustangs windbreaker jacket.

“It was really fun,” Ramirez said. “I wanted a larger turnout of students, but I met new people and got a new windbreaker jacket for winning.”

Tag
Nathan Martinez
Jose Ramirez, marketing junior, recieves his first place prize from Dallas Wabbington, English sophomore. Photo by Nathan Martinez

Brooke Scott, nursing freshman, placed second and won a maroon-and-gold Mustangs beanie.

The University Programming Board works with the Office of Student Development and Orientation to program events such as Stampede Week, Family Weekend, homecoming and Finals Frenzy.

“If there’s events you would like to have on campus UPB gives students a place to share ideas and get things they would be interested in attending,” Wabbington said.

UPB MEETINGS

• Where: Clark Student Center
  • When: Tuesday at 5:30 p.m.
  • Cost to join: Free