Be a part of your community

OUR VIEW: We love to get involved with our community and would love for you to participate in what your community is reading.

As a student led paper the staff at The Wichitan wants to get connected with our community and peers. We want our community to be able to read your stories and get to know you. It may even inspire someone to step out of their comfort zones and try something new.

To accomplish this goal, The Wichitan is starting a new series called “A Day in the Life”. This series is about you, our readers, getting the chance to tell your story and communicate with your peers. The Wichitan staff wants this to be a way to bond with our readers and give you a chance at some spotlight.

A Day in the Life is going to be series completely dedicated to the students here on campus who would like to be known or shed a little light on their day to day experiences. This will also give students a platform to express themselves and even give some information to other students on campus. People from all walks of life are welcome to come share including people in organizations on campus and staff members.

If you feel like you or someone you knows has a story that is worth hearing we would love to write about it. If you would like to participate please come visit the staff in The Wichitan office located in Fain or email us at [email protected]