• W

Wayne SchieldsOct 13, 2011 at 4:13 PM

I like crunchy tacos

Reply
  • B

BrandonOct 13, 2011 at 3:51 PM

Somebody (James H) must have missed their nap time today. It’s an Op-Ed. In case you’re as “uneducated” as you apparently think the Wichitan writers are, an Op-Ed is the opinion of the writer. Just because that opinion isn’t the same as your opinion doesn’t mean it’s wrong and doesn’t give you the right to belittle them for it. Also it looks kind of foolish when you post two comments back to back. It’s like being the first one to comment on your own Facebook status; you just don’t do it bro.

Now to the story. Keep up the good work writers. It’s nice to see a story that doesn’t talk about how Republicans can do no wrong, especially being from Texas (Although I don’t view this as a Republican bashing story like some apparently do). Thanks for keeping us informed about what all is going on. It’s going to be a crazy presidential race, to say the least.

Reply
  • J

James H.Oct 13, 2011 at 3:13 PM

“Cain’s blunt tone is all but welcoming to potential voters. Instead of positive messages, he criticizes the poor and demeans people who voted for Obama.

Despite Cain’s insensitive commentary, his poll numbers have been rising”

Maybe his poll numbers are rising because what he says makes sense. Oh, that’s right he doesn’t make sense because he is REPUBLICAN. Obama filled everyone full of BS just to get elected, his policies have failed, so now what? We need to fix the problem. But wait, isn’t the problem Bush? He caused the housing market to fall, he caused 9/11, he caused Katrina. Give me a break, get a clue.

Reply
  • J

James H.Oct 13, 2011 at 3:05 PM

“Cain’s lack of experience in public office is less than impressive.

In fact he has never held an elected public office”

And Obama held years of experience in Public Office.
    What do you have against Cain? He’s a republican? Oh yeah that’s right this is the Wichitan. The Most Uneducated paper in the State of Texas. Who’s fault is it that poor people are poor? Corporate America? Seems like Corporate America employs the majority of the population. I bet a corporation built this website…no…wait, that was Al Gore….sorry, I was wrong.

Reply
Activate Search
Herman Cain is making some waves